The Red tour (also known as the North Tour) is a tour for the culture vultures, and explores the area around Cappadocia, giving you a taste of the wide variety of things to do and see. Most of these places could be reached by public transport, but if you are short on time, this tour will allow you to see the highlights with relative ease.
- The tour starts with a photo stop to the iconic Uchisar castle, the highest point in Cappadocia
- Next stop is the Göreme Open Air Museum where you will see some of the best preserved and documented ancient churches over 1000 years old.
- A visit to see the old Greek town of Cavusin Village, dating back to the 5th century.
- A stop for lunch inAvanos, situated on the Red River.
- After lunch, and still in Avanos where pottery making is a local craft dating back perhaps 5000 years, you will visit a Pottery and Ceramic workshop. You can even have a go on the potter’s wheel if you are game.
- Next stop is in Pasabag to see the unique fairy chimneys, including the multi-headed chimneys.
- Wander through the Devrent Valley and see how many animal representations you can find amongst the rocks!
- And finally, before returning to the hotel, you will enjoy a stop in Urgup to sample some of the local wines.Tour times: 9.30am – 4.30pm (7 hours)
Licenced English speaking guide,Museum tickets, Lunch and Transportation
Price and Payment
Cost of Cappadocia Red Tour is 40 Euro per person. Kids up to 12 years old can join the tour with parents and 5 Euro discounted. After the booking confirmation there will be no charge in advance. The total cost of booking will be charged upon arrive to Cappadocia at our office in cash or credit card. No extra charge on payment by credit card.
Cancelation Policy and Booking
If for whatever is the reason you wish to cancel your booking, you may do so and receive full refund 2 days before date of Cappadocia Red Tour. If cancelled later, total cost of booking will be charged as a cancelation fee.
If you wish to book a Cappadocia Red Tour,please fill the reservation request form below. Then you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us with-in 24 hours according to availibility on Cappadocia Red Tour.