The Green Tour is the most popular tour in the Cappadocia region, and with good reason. This day long trip allows you to sample both the most impressive cultural and natural highlights of the region. You will visit the places that are difficult, if not impossible, to reach by public transport. If your time in Cappadocia is limited, this is the best way to see all that’s unique and important in Cappadocia.
- Start at 9:30 am with a visit to Esentepe – the best viewpoint to photograph Goreme and its surroundings. It is here that you will learn about the history of the region.
- Spend an hour being guided through the Derinkuyu Underground City, the largest excavated underground city in Turkey.
- Next, you will be driven to Ihlara Valley for 4km easy walk along the river, stopping to visit some of the cave churches along the way.
- The Ihlara Valley walk will finish at Belisirma where you will enjoy a Turkish lunch at a riverside restaurant.
- Next on the itinerary is the Selime Rock Monastery, where you will spend 45 minutes clamber your way to the top through a series of caves.
- Have a rest on the hour-long journey back towards Goreme, where you will be taken to Pigeon Valley viewpoint. Here, you will learn about the important role of pigeons in the region and see unique pigeon houses which are carved into caves.
- Opposite the Pigeon Valley viewpoint, you are invited to watch onyx and other semi-precious stones being made into jewelry and ornaments.
- From here, it is a short drive back to the hotel, returning around 6.30pm.
Licenced English speaking guide,Museum tickets, Transportation and Lunch
Tour Price And Payment
The cost of Green tour is 40 Euro per person. After the booking confirmation there will be no charge in advance. The total cost of booking will be charged upon arrive to Cappadocia at our hotel in cash or credit card. No extra charge on payment by credit card.
Cancelation Policy And Booking Request
If for whatever is the reason you wish to cancel your booking, you may do so and receive full refund 2 days before date of Green tour. If cancelled later, total cost of Green Tour will be charged.
If you wish to book Green Tour, please fill the reservation request form below. Then we will confirm your request with-in 24 hours according to availibility